A dynamic, practical program for all medical educators
ICRE is the world’s largest conference devoted exclusively to advancing residency education. This year’s conference will feature four plenaries, eight learning tracks, more than 60 workshops and more than 200 poster and paper presentations.
The theme of this year’s conference is “Residency Rediscovered: Transforming Training for Modern Care”. More information will be released in 2015.
Want more? View the ICRE 2014 program supplement online.
Click here to view the ICRE 2014 conference abstracts.
Click here to view the abstracts published in the Journal of Graduate Medical Education.
Call for submissions
- Call for pre-conference workshops: Deadline for submission: November 28, 2014
The call for submissions is now closed.
- Call for conference workshops: Deadline for submission: January 29, 2015
Click here for the submission form and instructions.
- Call for abstracts: Deadline for submission: March 6, 2015
- What Works Abstract Submissions:
Click here for the submission form and instructions for What Works? Innovations in residency teaching and assessment.
- Research Abstract Submissions:
Click here for the submission form and instructions for research abstracts, including a sample research abstract and “Writing Effective Abstracts.”
- International Residency Education Awards nominations: Deadline for submission: April 3, 2015.
The call for submissions will open soon.