Breaking trail – from theory to practice
About the Conference »
Program at a glance »
|Call for Workshops
||May 24th 2015
|Call for Abstracts
||June 24th 2015
||October 31st, 2015
Participants at the 2015 summit will :
- collaborate with international colleagues on knowledge translation as it relates to simulation in the health professions.
- investigate advances in medical simulation for health profession in the realm of assessment and education
- examine new technologies in medical simulation for health professions; and
- plan to integrate medical simulation for health professions across the education spectrum from students to practitioners.
- Farhan Bhanji, MD, MHPE, FRCPC Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons, McGill University, Montreal Children’s Hospital
- Adam Cheng, MD, FRCPC, FAAP, ASPIRE/KidSim Simulation Program, Alberta Children's Hospital
- Lara Cooke, MD, MSc, FRCPC, Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons, University of Calgary
- Ian Curran, University of London, UK
- Stanley J. Hamstra, PhD, Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
- Tanya Horsley, PhD, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Pamela R. Jeffries, PhD, RN, FAAN, ANEF, George Washington (GW) University’s School of Nursing
- Viren Naik, MD, MEd, FRCPC, The Ottawa Hospital, University of Ottawa, Royal College International
- Antoine Tesnière, MD, PhD, Paris Descartes University, Cochin Hospital, Paris, France
Testimonials from past attendees
"The interactive videos and demonstration prompted a very rich discussion and allowed me to meet and share ideas with other educators"
"It was my first time at SS. Great experience overall. Good topics. Keep the good work!"
"Very practical, great discussions, lots of take-away ahas!"
"The workshops were a great opportunity to learn in smaller groups. One of the things I liked the most and thought was very useful was SIM Trek and the debriefing."
Need more information?
Questions: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org