About the Conference »
Hilton Toronto Downtown | September 11 - 12, 2014
145 Richmond Street West
Toronto, Ontario, M5H 2L2, CANADA
Tel: (416) 869-3456
Reservations: 1 (800) HILTONS
Fax: (416) 869-3187
Simulation Summit App
Get quick access to the conference program, read every conference abstract, complete session evaluations and more.
iTunes App Store | Google Play Store
Online registration closes August 24, 2014. On-site registrations only after this date.
Simulation Summit slide template – .ppt
(includes sample conflict of interest declaration)
Call for Abstracts
Submissions now closed
Call for Workshops
Submissions now closed
- Ryan Brydges, PhD
- Zeev Friedman, MD
- Teodor P. Grantcharov, MD, PhD
- A. Scott Hamilton
- Greg Hewitt, President, DHL Express Canada
- Brian D. Hodges, MD, FRCPC, MEd, PhD
- Kevin Lachapelle, MD, MSc, FRCSC
- Francis LeBouthillier, MFA, AOCA
- Fuad Moussa MD, M.Sc., FRCSC, FACS, FCCP
- Viren Naik, MD, FRCPC, MEd
- Markku T. Nousiainen BA (Hons), MD, MS, M.Ed., FRCSC
- Glenn D. Posner, MDCM, FRCSC, MEd
- Charlotte Ringsted, MD, MPHE, PhD
- Walter Tavares, PhD
Participants at the 2014 summit will
- explore advances in simulation-based education;
- investigate new technologies and novel approaches to education; and
- strategize how to integrate simulation across the education spectrum, including curricular design, assessment and program evaluation for systematic change
Notice for those attending the following workshops;
- Operating room crisis – who is in charge?
Workshop participants are required to wear scrubs or clothes that may get dirty. Each participant will play a role in the simulation and will be asked to complete a pre-event survey.
You are asked to complete a pre-event survey by following this link:
- Simulation journal club: reviewing landmark translational science articles
Articles referenced during this workshop may be found online. The organisers of this workshop highly recommend that you review these articles prior to the workshop.
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada – Section 1:
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, approved by Continuing Professional Development, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto up to a maximum of 12 hours for September 11-12th 2014, plus four hours for the Administrator Workshop on September 13th.
Need more information?
Questions: Contact Kimberley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-668-3740 ext. 386.