2019 Annual Meeting of the Members
The next Annual Meeting of the Members (AMM) will take place in February. This is an opportunity to learn about the Royal College’s accomplishments from 2018, plans for 2019 and financial information about the organization.
- Date: Friday, February 22, 2019
- Time: 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. (EST)
- Location: Royal College headquarters, 774 Echo Drive, Ottawa, Ont.
Access the official notice of meeting. It includes instructions on how to participate by webinar.
2019 AMM meeting agenda and materials
- Meeting agenda
- In Memoriam
- Minutes from the 2018 AMM
- Royal College audited financial statements for the year ending March 31, 2018*
- Review of unaudited financial information up to the most recently-completed quarter
- Proposed appointment of the Royal College public accountant (auditor)
- Proposed Royal College annual membership fee of $960 for April 1, 2019, to March 31, 2020
- 2019 Royal College Council elections
- Proposed special resolution regarding the timing of the 2020 AMM
*Full statements for the financial year ended March 31, 2018, are available upon request.
Questions? Contact the Royal College’s governance staff.