2018 Annual Meeting of the Members of the Royal College
The Royal College’s next Annual Meeting of the Members (AMM) will take place on Thursday, February 22, 2018, from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. (EST) at Royal College headquarters, 774 Echo Drive, Ottawa, Ontario.
The annual meeting provides Fellows with an opportunity to learn about Royal College activities and accomplishments, and to discuss matters of direct importance to the membership.
Click below to access the official notice of meeting, which includes instructions on how to participate:
2018 meeting materials:
- Meeting agenda
- In Memoriam (coming soon)
- Minutes from the February 24, 2017, AMM
- Royal College’s audited financial statements for the year ending March 31, 2017*
- review of unaudited financial information up to the most recently-completed quarter
- Proposed Bylaw No. 20 (coming soon)
- proposed appointment of the Royal College public accountant (auditor)
- proposed Royal College annual membership fee of $930 for April 1, 2018, to March 31, 2019
- proposed special resolution regarding the timing of the 2019 AMM. (coming soon)
*Full statements for the financial year ended March 31, 2017, are available upon request.