History and Heritage Communications
Royal College staff and volunteers create periodic information resources on a range of History of Medicine topics.
A History of Medicine e-Bulletin, published until January 2016, highlighted the proud history of specialty medicine, both at home and abroad.
More recently, members of the History & Heritage Advisory Committee have contributed content shared with a History of Medicine e-Networking Group. Links to both resources can be found below.
Would you like to join the History of Medicine e-mail distribution group? Send an e-mail to email@example.com to join.
HOM eNetwork Postings:
- September 2018 – Hospitals, Art and the Healing Environment
- June 2018 – Ten ways to promote History of Medicine
- December 2017 — It's all in How you Frame the Question
- April 2017 — Reflections on History of Medicine as a Residency Research Topic
- January 2017 — Refining a History of Medicine Research Topic