This section considers the following ethical issues: abortion for an adult woman with intellectual disabilities and a teenaged girl; whether physicians should meet the requests of patients simply because technology makes new reproductive options available; what is required in the harvesting, creating and storing of gametes in the course of assisted reproduction.
4.3 Reproductive Technology
- 4.3.1 Access to Reproductive Technologies
- 4.3.2 Reproductive Health: Control and Use of Gametes and Embryos
- 4.3.3 Reproductive Health: Storage and Disposal of Gametes and Embryos
- 4.3.4 Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing
- 4.3.5 Ethical Considerations for the Reduction of Multifetal Pregnancies