Competence by Design: Tools and resources
Find shareable tools, information and resources about Competence by Design (CBD) and its associated projects (Ex: CanMEDS 2015, MAINPORT ePortfolio etc…)
- Materials for early Cohorts
- Info sheets, reports and graphics
- Articles, eBooks and newsletters
- Videos and webinars
- Frequently asked questions
- Faculty Support
- Get involved
CBD Policy Advisory Working Group Communiques.
- CBD Policy Communique Transfers
- CBD Policy Communique Waiver of Training
- CBD Policy Working Group DRAFT INTRODUCTION
- CBD Policy Advisory WG Remediation Communique
- CBD Policy Communique Grad Resp
- CBD Policy Communique Moonlighting
“What we really need are material resources in the form of tools: learning tools, teaching tools and assessment tools. We need an effective, interactive and user-friendly ePortfolio; and we need ideas for easy implementation that we can bring back to our faculties. We also need human resources. As we begin the process of implementing CBD, we need people with expertise in medical education scholarship to vet what we’re doing on the ground. They will need to look at our curriculum, dissect what works and what doesn’t, and help us put into practice the changes that will ultimately make a difference to our patients.”
— Tamara Shenkier, MDCM, FRCPC; member of the Royal College Specialty Committee in Medical Oncology; medical oncologist at the BC Cancer Agency
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
If the available material doesn’t meet your needs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work with you to assemble content that fits your context.