Competence by Design (CBD) Webinar Series
CBD has introduced many changes in medical education. Participate in or watch the free CBD Webinar Series to stay on top of the current issues!
January 31, 2018 | 11:00-12:00 Eastern Time
Anna Oswald, MD, FACP, FACMPE, FACPE
University of Alberta
CanMEDS and Faculty Development
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Three reasons why you should join us for this webinar:
- How can you use the Meantime Guide to help prepare for CBD in your local context?
- How do you develop an action plan for CBD?
- What is involved in the CBD cohort transition process?
Meantime Guide (French)
February 22, 2018 | 11:00-12:00 Eastern Time
Andrée Boucher, MD, FRCPC
Université de Montréal
Archives and recordings
- Video: CBD Coaching Model - January 12, 2018
- Video: Competence Committee webinar - September 26, 2017
- Video: French Competence Committee webinar - November 3, 2017
- Video: Entrustment and Work Based Assessment webinar - October 6, 2017
- Video: French Entrustment and work based assessment webinar - December 11, 2017
- Video: ePortfolio webinar - March 23, 2017