Competence by Design: Get involved
Your input matters. Get involved and help shape the future of postgraduate medical education in Canada.
- Join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Submit a CBD question to be answered in our monthly publication, Dialogue.
- Sign-up to receive the CBD Community Touchpoint (June 2015, October 2015, March 2016)
- Review and share our CBD resources and let us know what you think.
- Contact us at email@example.com with feedback, questions or for more information.
Attend a CBD webinar
Our webinars are a unique opportunity for you to share your thoughts and learn more about the Royal College’s Competence by Design (CBD) initiative. These events are open to all professionals in the medical field who will be affected by CBD and CanMEDS 2015.
- Stay tuned, the spring webinar lineup will be unveiled shortly.
Earn Maintenance of Certification (MOC) credits with CBD webinars
All webinar participants are eligible to earn Maintenance of Certification (MOC) credits in two ways:
- Earn Section 1 MOC credits by attending one of our webinars in real time.
- Earn Section 2 MOC credits by viewing/listening to one of our recorded webinars.
Note: You cannot earn Section 1 and Section 2 credits for the same webinar.
CBD Dialogue Sessions continue at medical schools across Canada
Senior Royal College staff are visiting medical schools across the country to share information and foster dialogue on CBD.
These sessions are a chance for faculty, leaders and students to ask questions and discuss their concerns about CBD, their need for support and any potential course corrections. These meetings are also our chance to listen and learn. We want to find out how we can best engage and support the medical education community, the program directors, the departments and the faculty at large.
Want to know when we’ll be at your school? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.