Royal College Accredited CPD Provider Innovation Award
Established in 2011, the Royal College-Accredited CPD Provider Innovation Award is given annually to up to three accredited CPD providers who promote innovation in the development and implementation of the following:
- educational policies or processes
- administrative policies or processes
- education resources or tools
*Applications must address all three categories.
- describe how life-long-learning strategies of Fellows and health care professionals participating in the MOC Program have been enhanced by their innovation; or
- how the innovation contributes to the development of the Royal College’s CPD Accreditation System; or
- describe how or define how building educational capacity has improved healthcare systems and patient safety.
Applications for the 2018 award must be received by 23:59 (ET) on February 1, 2018. Late submissions will not be considered.
CPD Accreditation Coordinator
The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
774 Echo Drive
Ottawa ON K1S 5N8
Telephone: 613-730-2587; toll-free 1-800-668-3740, ext. 587