Save the Date! Join us in October 2019 for our National Conference on CPD accreditation
The 11th National CPD Accreditation Conference
This year’s National CPD Accreditation Conference (NAC) will be held in Ottawa, Ontario and will provide a unique networking opportunity to learn from accreditors, colleagues and educators, and engage in discussions that promotes and celebrates excellence in CPD accreditation.
NAC is jointly hosted by the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) and the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC).
Dates: October 21 & 22, 2019
Location: Brookstreet Hotel
525 Legget Dr
Ottawa, ON K2K 2W2
Goals and objectives: The preliminary program will be available early July 2019
Audience and registration:
We welcome and encourage participation from all those responsible for developing, implementing or accrediting CPD activities:
- CACME accredited University Offices of CME / CPD
- CFPC provincial chapters
- Mainpro + reviewers
- Royal College accredited CPD providers and simulation programs
- Provincial medical regulatory authorities
Registration is by invitation only. A link to register will be e-mailed to invitees in early July 2019. If you do not receive an invitation to attend by July 31, 2019, please contact Maria Ponce at email@example.com.
Mentorship program: Grow your CPD accreditation skills and expand your network of professional CPD contacts!
Join the NAC mentorship program and though connecting with an experienced CPD professional, identify ways to improve your own CPD program
Benefits of the program
- Acquire firsthand knowledge about national CPD accreditation systems
- An opportunity to identify operational improvements to your CPD program, and improve the quality of your organization’s accreditation application
- Receive feedback about your CPD program practices
- Expand your network of professional contacts
Who is eligible to participate?
- CME programs looking to learn more about CFPC Mainpro Accreditation
- Organizations looking to achieve Royal College / CACME accreditation status
- Recently accredited Royal College CPD providers looking to further develop their CPD programs
- CACME CME university offices looking to further develop their CPD programs
- Royal College accredited CPD providers that have completed at least two accreditation cycles
- CACME CME university offices that have completed at least two accreditation cycles
- CME programs with two years’ experience with CFPC Mainpro Accreditation
To register for the program, please select the “Mentee” or “Mentor” checkbox when registering for the conference.
We look forward to welcoming you to 11th NAC!
CPD Accreditation Coordinator
The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
774 Echo Drive
Ottawa ON K1S 5N8
Telephone: 613-730-2587; toll-free 1-800-668-3740, ext. 587