How to write and submit your MOC PER learning and activities plan
A MOC PER learning and activities plan establishes and documents your goals and priorities for learning over the next 24 months.
- Review the feedback in your multisource feedback (MSF) report. Using this feedback as your focus, set your goals and priorities for learning over the next 24 months.
- Fill in the MOC PER learning and activities template sent to you.
- Submit your MOC PER learning and activities plan to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and approval. You will be notified by email when your MOC PER learning and activities plan has been approved.
- Document evidence of completion of the learning activities in the Royal College MAINPORT ePortfolio as part of your MOC PER cycle.
- Eligibility to apply
- Apply for the Practice Eligibility Route
- Credentialing fees
- Working with your Medical Regulatory Authority
The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
774 Echo Drive
Ottawa ON K1S 5N8
Telephone (toll-free): 1-800-267-2320