Instructions for accessing your results online
Your results are posted on a secure, confidential server and can only be accessed using your unique identifier.
- Enter your six- or seven-digit Royal College identification number as it appears on the first page of your appointment letter, but without the initial 0 (if applicable).
- If you have already created a password, enter it in the password field.
If you do not have or forgot your password:
- Click on “Reset or create your password/Forgot your Password?” You will be asked for your Royal College identification number and email address that is registered with the Royal College. Click “submit”.
- You will receive an email from “firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions of how to create or reset your password.
To view or download your exam results:
- From the drop-down menu, select the exam year and speciality you wish to view or download1.
- Select View Results to preview your results in the web browser.
- Select Download Exam Result to download a pdf file which you can then print or email.
1 Starting in Fall 2018, all exam results will be available for five years