2nd Accreditation in Health Professions Summit
August 29-30, 2018
The planning of the second Accreditation in Health Professions Summit in conjunction with AMEE 2018, is now underway. This 1.5 day post-conference will be held on August 29-30, 2018 in Basel, Switzerland. This summit, organized by the International Health Professions Accreditation Outcomes Consortium, will provide opportunities for networking, learning and collaborating.
By providing a forum to share knowledge and information about outcomes-based accreditation in medicine, experts and less experienced individuals will have the opportunity to share knowledge and information about accreditation and engage in discussions about innovations, research and ideas.
The call for abstracts is now open!
The deadline to submit an abstract is Friday, April 7, 2018
Abstract topic areas include:
- Quality Assurance (QA) vs. Quality Improvement (QI) in Accreditation
- Accreditation across Borders
- Accreditation Processes
- Accreditation across the Health Profession Education Continuum: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Continuing Professional Development
- Standard Setting in Accreditation
- Digitization, Data and Analytics in Accreditation