Simulation Summit 2016
2016 Simulation Summit Mobile App
Get valuable information about the 2016 Simulation Summit right at your fingertips, by downloading our mobile app (available for iOS, Android and Blackberry devices).
Simulation Summit E-Bulletins
Read our conference e-bulletins for all the latest news, program information and exclusive content, leading up to the 2016 Simulation Summit in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe.
Congratulations to our five newly accredited simulation centres!
October 4, 2016
Last call for registration for the 2016 Simulation Summit
September 20, 2016
- Learn how to make your simulation sessions interprofessional, during the 2016 Simulation Summit! (August 23, 2016)
- Last call for early bird registration! Reserve your spot at the 2016 Simulation Summit today (August 9, 2016)
- SimTrek to return for its most ‘extreme’ edition yet, at the 2016 Simulation Summit (July 26, 2016)
- Find your simulation inspiration in Dr. Marcia Clark’s Extreme Sim story (July 14, 2016)
- Engage with the Simulation Summit all summer long! (June 28, 2016)
- Q&A: Plenary speaker Dr. Rajesh Aggarwal on sim-based education’s impact on patient care (June 14, 2016)
- Early bird registration for the 2016 Simulation Summit is now open (June 2, 2016)
“The Posner Report”: A Simulation Debriefing “Rant” by Dr. Glenn Posner
Simulation educator Dr. Glenn Posner, MDCM, FRCSC, M.Ed, has been involved in debriefing for 15 years, and believes that the advice and feedback given during a theatre-based simulation debriefing is a critical part of the overall professional development experience that is simulation.
In this lighthearted – yet educational – testimonial presented during the 2015 Simulation Summit, Dr. Posner explains how debriefing has evolved in recent years; shares important tips and advice for the beginner debriefer; and explains why aspiring debriefers should sign up for the Simulation Educator Training (SET) course.
Need more information?
Contact us at email@example.com.