Simulation Summit 2016
St. John's Convention Centre, St. John's Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada | October 14-15, 2016
2016 Call for Submissions
- The call for submissions for Workshops, Abstracts, Video presentations and Emerging Investigators are now closed.
Simulation Summit E-Bulletins
Read our conference e-bulletins for all the latest news, program information and exclusive content, leading up to the 2016 Simulation Summit in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador. Email email@example.com to subscribe.
- Find your simulation inspiration in Dr. Marcia Clark’s Extreme Sim story (July 14, 2016)
- Engage with the Simulation Summit all summer long! (June 28, 2016)
- Q&A: Plenary speaker Dr. Rajesh Aggarwal on sim-based education’s impact on patient care (June 14, 2016)
- Early bird registration for the 2016 Simulation Summit is now open (June 2, 2016)
- Record your best video “rant” for the 2016 Simulation Summit (May 5, 2016)
- Meet the 2016 Simulation Summit co-chairs in our exclusive Q&A (February 25, 2016)
- Save the date for the 2016 Simulation Summit (January 26, 2016)
“The Posner Report”: A Simulation Debriefing “Rant” by Dr. Glenn Posner
Simulation educator Dr. Glenn Posner, MDCM, FRCSC, M.Ed, has been involved in debriefing for 15 years, and believes that the advice and feedback given during a theatre-based simulation debriefing is a critical part of the overall professional development experience that is simulation.
In this lighthearted – yet educational – testimonial presented during the 2015 Simulation Summit, Dr. Posner explains how debriefing has evolved in recent years; shares important tips and advice for the beginner debriefer; and explains why aspiring debriefers should sign up for the Simulation Educator Training (SET) course.
Need more information?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.