Royal College International Regional Directors
Roles and Responsibilities
Regional Directors are charged with facilitating the strategic approach to geographic markets and identifying and contacting clients. Regional Directors are also responsible for developing and fostering academic partnerships with organizations who are interested in pursuing a relationship with the Royal College.
Regional Directors are expected to initiate, foster, and maintain relationships with healthcare leaders and educators in universities, hospitals and professional medical associations in their region.
- Susan Brien, Vice-President (Asia)
- Oscar Casiro, Regional Director (Latin America)
- Joanne Jia, Regional Director (Asia)
- Viren Naik, Regional Director (Kuwait)
- Karim Qayumi, Regional Director (Saudi Arabia)
International consulting services
We are world leaders in specialty medical education who build long-term academic partnerships to share our knowledge and expertise worldwide.
- Royal College International Board of Directors
- Royal College International Regional Directors
- Royal College International collaborative partners
Contact Us to partner with RCI, learn more about our educational services or volunteer as a Fellow.
Royal College International
774 Echo Drive
Ottawa ON K1S 5N8
800-668-3740 ext. 578