Benefits for Diplomates and Diplomate Affiliates
If you have successfully completed a Royal College Area of Focused Competence (Diploma) program, or AFC (Diploma), you are invited to become a Diplomate (for those who are Fellows) or a Diplomate Affiliate (for those who are not Royal College-certified). Diplomates and Diplomate Affiliates are required to participate in the Royal College Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program.
Diplomates and Diplomate Affiliates
- can use the designation DRCPSC (Diplomate of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada);
- are listed in the online Royal College directory with the DRCPSC designation and a list of their completed AFC (Diploma) programs;
- receive a certificate suitable for framing, with their name, DRCPSC designation and AFC (Diploma) discipline;
- receive personalized support and assistance with MOC Program requirements;
- receive Royal College publications such as the Dialogue e-newsletter and CEO messages; and
- can save money through discounts on Royal College publications and resources, such as those related to CanMEDS.