The Royal College is proud of our 2000 volunteers and all of our members who give their time, expertise and passion to support medical education. Now we’re able to provide a new tool to help make your work a little easier.
Introducing Alfresco, the Royal College’s secure online collaboration tool for all members, fellows and employees. You can access Alfresco at any time and from any place you have an Internet connection.
Login to Alfresco and get started
To start, open your web browser and enter the Alfresco website address: collab.royalcollege.ca/share
- Note: You will need a username and password to login. Watch the video or download instructions to learn how to login to Alfresco for the first time.
Learn about Alfresco
Use the following resources to learn more about Alfresco and how to use it.
Step-by-step instruction guides
- How to login to Alfresco for the first time (PDF)
- Accessing sites and using your dashboard (PDF)
- Find and open documents (PDF)
- Alfresco user manual (PDF)
Alfresco will help make it easier for you to review documents, share information and collaborate with working groups and committees. You can use Alfresco to:
- collaborate with your colleagues and volunteers on shared projects;
- share all types of files including word documents and presentations;
- facilitate document feedback, with version control, without relying on email;
- create a dashboard of all the projects you are working on and more!
Alfresco is part of the Royal College's Business Transformation initiative - known to many of us as BT. This is a tool that will help us achieve the goals under the BT initiative: improve collaboration, become more effective in how we do our work, and deliver new value to our members, stakeholders, volunteers and each other.
|Share working files|
Version control and history
|New tools, including blogs, wikis, calendars, discussion boards, personalized dashboard|
|Invite your team members to collaborate on projects and view documents|
If you are a volunteer or part of a committee, please contact your Site Manager.
For help with setting up your password and logging in, contact the Royal College Services Centre at email@example.com.