CPD Educators - Region 4
We’re your local Royal College CPD Educators, and we’re here to help you understand the Royal College’s MOC Program and MAINPORT ePortfolio platform.
We assist Fellows and MOC Program participants living in Quebec (the Royal College’s Region 4).
Sam Daniel, MD, FRCSC
Valérie Anne Désilets, MD, FRCSC, FCCMG
Contact Sam and Valérie at email@example.com*
- We support individuals like you in person, through email or by phone.
- We also support group learning through workshops and other educational activities.
CPD Educator expertise can help you
- Understand where your learning activities “fit,” as well as the MOC Program’s philosophy, framework and requirements.
- Identify and develop educational strategies and tools.
- Use self-learning and assessment strategies.
- Use your MAINPORT ePortfolio to plan, document and manage your learning activities.
*Note: CPD Educator email inboxes are managed by Royal College staff.