RBC Member Benefits
The Royal College’s multi-year agreement with RBC is a collaboration that aims to bring long-term and diverse benefits to you, our Fellows and Resident Affiliates. We’re delighted to present the RBC Financial Learning Centre tailored to support your financial well-being.
Delivering value with enhanced benefits
RBC Financial Learning Centre
- Expand your financial knowledge with tailored advice and valuable insights on key topics relevant to you as a resident, practising physician or soon-to-be retired Fellow.
- Explore customized content on the RBC Financial Learning Centre and learn at your own pace with a curated section of quick reads and short videos.
Virtual advice events
- Attend upcoming virtual advice events on financial, estate and retirement planning, delivered by RBC advisors who specialize in working with physicians.
- Make the most of this unique learning opportunity and get your burning financial questions answered in a live Q&A session at every advice event.
- Access the recordings anytime if you can’t make it, available in both English and French.
RBC Private Banking
- Provides comprehensive strategies to meet your unique wealth management needs. Work with a Private Banker one-on-one to implement a wealth plan and ongoing management of your financial affairs personalized to help you achieve the goals for you and your family.
- Receive a full Rebate of Standard RBC Private Banking Package: the standard $125 RBC Private Banking monthly fee will be rebated each month.
- Early Access to RBC Private Banking: the standard RBC Private Banking requirement for eligible clients to have a net worth of $3 million or a minimum of $1 million in investable assets will be waived.
- Partial or full waiver on the annual fee for certain RBC personal credit cards.
Still have questions?
Visit our FAQs for benefit details.
Our unwavering commitment
Enrollment in the RBC Healthcare Advantage Private Banking plan for Royal College members is optional. Fellows and Resident Affiliates may sign up at any time or choose not to participate. The agreement with RBC does not depend on a specific number of sign-ups.
RBC will never receive member contact or personal information from the Royal College. Information you provide to RBC falls under their privacy policies, which ensure that the safety and security of their clients’ personal, business and financial information is always the highest priority.
Special thanks to RBC for helping the Royal College launch a mini-podcast series, Specialty Scoop where we bring our community together to talk about breakthrough ideas in specialty medicine. We’ve piloted the first five episodes with RBC’s in-kind support and received positive feedback that’s encouraged us to continue with a new spin in Season 2. Tune in for inspiration from your peers and insightful discussion on innovative topics! Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts.
If you have questions, ideas or suggestions for improving our member benefits program, we would love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Royal College Service Centre at 613-730-6243 and toll-free at 1-800-461-9598.