Continuing Professional Development Educators
Need MOC Program Support? Contact your local CPD Educator
MOC Program requirements waived for 2020
For details, please review our FAQ: Impact of COVID-19 on 2020-21 MOC and dues cycles.
Do you have questions about the Royal College’s Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program?
Do you need additional support in determining how to record your continuing professional development (CPD) activities in your MAINPORT ePortfolio?
Your CPD Educators can help.
Click on your region to meet your CPD Educators and find out what they can do for you.
- Region 1: B.C., Alta., Yukon, N.W.T
- Region 2: Sask., Man.
- Region 3: Ont., Nunavut
- Region 4: Que.
- Region 5: N.B., N.S., P.E.I., N.L.
A Canada-wide system of regional educators
Eight continuing professional development (CPD) educators across Canada support Fellows and Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program participants in understanding the philosophy, framework and requirements of the MOC Program.
- facilitate workshops and other educational activities to help Fellows and MOC Program participants understand the MOC Program and the MAINPORT ePortfolio platform
- identify and develop educational strategies and tools that support learning within the MOC Program
- participate as members of their respective Regional Advisory Committees (RACs)
- collaborate with regional and national CPD organizations to support physicians’ lifelong learning
Book a CPD Educator to make a presentation
Regional Education Coordinator
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
774 Echo Drive
Ottawa ON K1S 5N8
1-800-668-3740 ext. 559