Royal College Travel Service
The Royal College Travel Service is for volunteers travelling to activities like committee meetings, workshops and examinations.
We are here to help you
To better support you, we recommend that you make all your reservations for travel and lodging, including changes and cancelations to reservations, directly with the Royal College Travel Service.
How we can help you
- Charge your flight or train directly to the Royal College;
- Access our reserved hotel room blocks and rates;
- Book your flight and hotel at the same time;
- Apply your personal loyalty programs (e.g. Aeroplan, Starwood Preferred Guest, etc.) to your reservation(s);
- Provide 24/7 travel support when travelling on behalf of the Royal College.
New for 2022! We’re launching Encore Zii
The Royal College is modernizing domestic corporate travel through the launch of Zii, an online booking tool from Encore Travel.
With Zii, booking domestic corporate Royal College travel is easy, seamless and fast.
You will be able to self-serve and book your own domestic corporate travel independently and at your own convenience, without the need to contact Encore Travel agents.
Zii registration opened November 21, 2022
As an initial step, we ask that all contributors (volunteers) and employees who plan to travel in the coming months on behalf of the Royal College, please register on Zii and create a profile.
An email containing your personalized registration link and more information was sent to you from Encore Travel on November 21, 2022.
All volunteers traveling on behalf of the Royal College must submit their volunteer expense form and receipts for reimbursement.
How to submit your forms and receipts
- Scan and email them to the Royal College committee coordinator responsible for sending out the notice of meeting.
If you have questions regarding the Royal College Travel Program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book your travel and hotels
The Royal College Travel Policy applies to all travellers who travel on behalf of the Royal College and are eligible to claim travel expenses. Note that an updated policy has been approved by Royal College Council and will take effect on April 1, 2023.