2023 Annual Meeting of the Members
The Annual Meeting of Members (AMM) is an opportunity to provide feedback on the Royal College’s accomplishments from 2022, learn about plans for 2023, review financial information about the organization and elect Council members.
All Fellows and Resident Affiliates are invited to this meeting. Please note that only Fellows have voting rights at the AMM; Resident Affiliates do not.
To register, you will need to use your Royal College single sign-on credentials.
How to join and vote at the meeting
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with a meeting link and instructions on how to join and vote at the meeting on February 23, 2023. If you do not receive a confirmation email after registering, please contact email@example.com to receive the necessary details.
The meeting is being hosted by Lumi Global. Please review the following guide to learn about the platform’s features, including how to vote and ask questions during the meeting:
- Virtual meeting and voting instruction guide (PDF)
- You will need the latest versions of Chrome, Safari, Edge, or Firefox to have the best meeting experience.
How to vote in the Council elections
If you are a Fellow, once you register for the AMM you will have the option to vote before the AMM in the Council elections by clicking on the meeting link in your registration email. You may vote in advance of the AMM until 11:59 p.m. EST on February 22, or you may vote at the meeting on February 23. Please note that advanced voting pertains to only one Council position; all other nominees will be presented to the members for election at the meeting.
To learn more about the Council nominees and the elections process, please visit: royalcollege.ca/2023-Council-elections.
2023 AMM meeting agenda and materials
- Meeting agenda (PDF)
- In Memoriam (PDF)
- Minutes of the February 24, 2022, Annual Meeting of the Members (PDF)
- Revisions to the Royal College Bylaw (PDF)
- Royal College audited financial statements for the year ending March 31, 2022* (PDF)
- Review of unaudited financial information up to the most recent quarter
- Proposed appointment of the Royal College public accountant (auditor)
- Proposed Royal College annual membership fee of $1,060 for April 1, 2023, to March 31, 2024 (a $70 increase to the current rate)
- 2023 Royal College Council elections
- Proposed special resolution regarding the timing of the 2024 AMM (PDF)
* Please contact the Royal College’s governance staff to request a copy of the full, audited financial statements (electronic or print) or if you have any questions. We will also provide accessible versions of the documents (e.g., HTML and Microsoft Word, large print) on request.
Questions about the Annual Meeting of the Members?
Contact the Royal College Governance Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.