Seeking nominations for the Royal College’s Nominating Committee – deadline January 14, 2021
The Nominating Committee (NC) is an important committee of Council. It nominates the President-Elect of the Royal College, as well as members of Council.
Fellows are needed to fill three impending vacancies on the NC for the 2021-2025 term in
- Region 1 (British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon, Northwest Territories),
- Region 2 (Saskatchewan, Manitoba), and
- Region 3 (Ontario, Nunavut) for the 2021-2025 term.
To self-nominate, you need to be a Fellow who resides in either Region 1, 2 or 3.
If you are interested in joining the committee, please complete the online NC nomination form by January 14, 2021. In the event that there is more than one candidate per position, the members will be asked to vote to elect the regional member(s) of the NC at the AMM.
- Official form to submit additional nominations for the Nominating Committee
- Official form to collect the support and signatures of five Fellows (MS word document)
- Nominating Committee terms of reference
Tips for completing the NC nomination form, please:
- Use the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge
- Be prepared to complete the nomination form in one sitting
- Prepare your biography and photo to upload in the online nomination form
- Download the form for collecting support and signatures from five Fellows and be prepared to upload the completed document when submitting your nomination form.