2022 Royal College Virtual Awards Ceremony
September 21, 2022 | 19:00 to 20:30 EST
Registration is required to receive login credentials for the host virtual platform, ChimeLive (there is no charge to attend the virtual ceremony).
Join us to celebrate the 2022 Royal College Award recipients:
- Susan Humphrey-Murto, MD, FRCPC, Duncan Graham Award for Outstanding Contribution to Medical Education;
- Robert Tanguay, MD, FRCPC, Early-Career Leadership, Medical Education / CPD Category;
- Amol Verma, MD, FRCPC, Early-Career Leadership, Health Policy / Health Systems Category;
- Monty Ghosh, MD, FRCPC, Early-Career Leadership, Professional Practice / Patient Care Category;
- Ralph George, MD, FRCSC, James H. Graham Award of Merit;
- Mala Joneja, MD, FRCPC, Royal College/Associated Medical Services Donald R. Wilson Award (CanMEDS integration);
- Elder Dr. Albert Marshall, Royal College Dr. Thomas Dignan Indigenous Health Award;
- Nalini Singhal, MD, FRCPC, Royal College Teasdale-Corti Humanitarian Award; and
- Recipients to be announced in September, M. Andrew Padmos International Collaboration Award.
Hosted by Guylaine Lefebvre MD, FRCSC, FACOG, executive director, Membership Engagement and Programs at the Royal College, the ceremony will feature pearls of wisdom from award recipients about Achieving professional fulfilment and personal well-being in medicine.