Maintenance of Certification Program info for Fellows
Participation in the MOC Program is a requirement for admission and renewal of Fellowship in the Royal College. Introduced in 2000, the MOC Program demonstrates the Royal College’s commitment to sustaining the highest standards in specialty medicine, and is one of our core services for Fellows.
The Royal College's MOC Program has a number of regulations and policies designed to ensure the highest standards in specialty medicine.
- 2.1 MOC and Fellowship
- 2.2 Registration and participation
- 2.3 Exemptions
- 2.4 MOC Program requirements
- 2.5 MOC Program cycle
- 2.6 Royal College Directory
- 2.7 Credit validation
- 3.1 Non-adherence policies
- 3.2 Non-compliance policies
- 3.3 Leave of absence policies (medical or family leave)
- 3.4 International maintenance of certification programs policy
International Fellows who live and practice outside of Canada—and are unable to participate in the Royal College's Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program—may choose an alternative continuing professional development (CPD) program that is recognized by the Royal College.