MOC Program for Health Care Professionals
The MOC Program is the Royal College’s continuing professional development program available to health care professionals who are neither Certificants nor Fellows of the Royal College; however, the requirements of the program are identical to those for Royal College Fellows.
- Access to MAINPORT ePortfolio
- Access to CPD Educators network, individuals who support program participants in their learning goals.
Program fees and payment options
Questions and concerns can be sent to the Royal College Services Centre
- MOC regulations and policies for health care professionals
- MOC Program info for Fellows
- About the MOC Program
- About MAINPORT ePortfolio
- MOC resources
- MOC FAQ
Royal College Services Centre 1-800-461-9598/ 613-730-6243
For MAINPORT ePortfolio enquiries, please contact email@example.com
Privacy concerns? Read our FAQs on the use of personal information