Royal College COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
The Royal College is committed to providing and maintaining a safe, healthy and productive work environment for all employees, members, volunteers, contractors and visitors, which includes taking steps to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission in the workplace.
To support this, effective November 29, 2021, the Royal College COVID-19 Vaccination Policy maps out the steps required to come onsite at the Royal College’s Echo Drive location.
This policy outlines that:
- All persons wanting to enter the Royal College premises must provide the organization with proof, acceptable to the Royal College, that they are fully vaccinated (per Ontario Ministry of Health’s definition) prior to entering the building. All visitors must show their proof of vaccination at reception.
- Any person who is not fully vaccinated may only enter the Royal College premises upon presentation of all of the following at Reception:
- Medical exemption documentation signed by a physician or nurse practitioner confirming inability to be vaccinated for medical reasons; or government-issued vaccine passport confirming medical exemption from vaccination.
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test, administered within three days of entering the premises at Reception.
- Government issued photo ID, on request.