Royal College International Board of Directors
The governance and stewardship of Royal College International (RCI) is the responsibility of the RCI Board. The board oversees the management of RCI’s business strategies to improve and build capacity in specialty medical education and practice around the world by marketing and providing consulting services of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Current RCI Board members
- Dr. David Ross (Chair)
- Dr. Robert Amyot
- Ms. Martine Bouchard
- Mr. Wendell Brown
- Dr. Marcia Clark
- Ms. Fida Geagea
- Dr. Lind Grant-Oyeye
- Dr. Narmin Kassam
- Ms. Sophia Leong
- Mr. Tom MacDonald
- Ms. Irit Weiser
2022 RCI Board elections
RCI is recruiting Fellows, business leaders and members of the public sector to join its board of directors for new three-year terms starting on September 16, 2022.
The RCI Board consists of three to 15 members; RCI is currently recruiting for up to six positions for the 2022–2025 term. Board terms are three years, renewable once.
The two-week application period ended on June 22, 2022, at 12 noon, EST. Applications that were received by the deadline are now being reviewed.
To ask questions, please contact a member of the governance team at email@example.com.
The RCI Board elections process is being run by the RCI Nominating Governance Committee. Please take note of the following key dates.
- June 22: Deadline to apply for a position on the RCI Board
- June 29: All completed applications received by the deadline will be considered by the committee
- July 11-13: Applicants selected by the committee will be interviewed
- July 19: New members to the RCI Board will be nominated by the committee
- September 16: Nominated members will be presented to the members of RCI (who are Royal College Council members) for election