Benefits for Diplomates
If you have been deemed eligible for a Royal College Area of Focused Competence (AFC) credential, you are invited to become a Diplomate.
- can use the designation DRCPSC (Diplomate of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada);
- are listed in the online Royal College directory, along with the name of the discipline in which they achieved the AFC credential;
- receive a diploma suitable for framing, with their name, DRCPSC designation and AFC discipline;
- receive personalized support and assistance with MOC Program requirements*;
- receive Royal College publications such as the Dialogue e-newsletter and CEO messages; and
- can save money through discounts on Royal College publications and resources, such as those related to CanMEDS.
*Family physicians who are not Royal College certified and provide proof of participation in CFPC’s MAINPRO+ program are exempted from this requirement.