RBC Member Benefits
The Royal College’s multi-year agreement with RBC is a strategic partnership that brings greater value and benefits for our Fellows and Resident Affiliates.
RBC is an organization with significant expertise helping medical professionals achieve their goals. Our multifaceted agreement with RBC focuses on supporting Fellows and Resident Affiliates well beyond banking needs by delivering value for our members across three key dimensions – two of which are coming soon.
- New and enhanced professional development and education programs in support of members’ lifelong learning, and
- Expanded member outreach and community engagement to support our members’ learning needs.
- An exclusive private banking offer tailored for Royal College Fellows and Resident Affiliates.
Highlights of RBC HealthcareTM Advantage Private Banking Plan
- Waiver of standard RBC private banking package monthly fee
- No minimum threshold of investible assets required
- Waiver of net worth requirement
- Partial or full discount on the annual fee for certain RBC credit cards
The Royal College is confident our strategic partnership with RBC brings long-term and diverse value to our Fellows and Resident Affiliates, as well as to the Royal College organizationally.
Enrollment in the RBC Healthcare Advantage Private Banking Plan for Royal College members is optional. Fellows and Resident Affiliates may sign up at any time, or choose not to participate.
You do not have to participate in the banking component of the agreement to take advantage of exclusive Royal College-produced educational content, access the business training activities delivered by RBC, or participate in member-engagement and outreach activities.
The Royal College will not share personal member information with RBC as part of the agreement.
RBC will never receive member contact information from the Royal College.
Information you provide to RBC falls under RBC’s privacy policies, which ensure that the safety and security of clients’ personal, business and financial information is always the highest priority.
|The agreement with RBC does not depend on a specific number of sign-ups.|
Ready to connect with RBC? Request a no obligation, confidential review of your needs
If you have questions, ideas or suggestions for expanding or improving the Royal College’s member benefits programs, we would love to hear from you. Contact the Royal College Services Centre at: 613-730-6243, toll-free 1-800-461-9598 or email firstname.lastname@example.org