RBC Member Benefits
The Royal College’s multi-year agreement with RBC is a partnership that brings multiple benefits for our Fellows and Resident Affiliates.
RBC is an organization with expertise helping medical professionals achieve their goals. Our multifaceted agreement with RBC focuses on supporting Fellows and Resident Affiliates by delivering benefits for our members across three key dimensions:
- New and enhanced professional development and education programs in support of members’ lifelong learning,
- Expanded member outreach and community engagement to support our members’ learning needs, and
- An exclusive private banking offer tailored for Royal College Fellows and Resident Affiliates.
Highlights of RBC HealthcareTM Advantage Private Banking Plan
- Individualized attention from a Private Banker and their team to help meet the unique financial needs of you and your family
- Full Rebate of Standard RBC Private Banking Package: the standard $125 RBC Private Banking monthly fee will be rebated each month.
- Early Access to RBC Private Banking: the standard RBC Private Banking requirement for eligible clients to have a net worth of $3 million or a minimum of $1 million in investable assets will be waived.
- Partial or full waiver on the annual fee for certain RBC personal credit cards
The Royal College’s relationship with RBC brings long-term and diverse benefits to our Fellows and Resident Affiliates, as well as to the Royal College organizationally.
Enrollment in the RBC Healthcare Advantage Private Banking Plan for Royal College members is optional. Fellows and Resident Affiliates may sign up at any time, or choose not to participate.
You do not have to participate in the banking component of the agreement to take advantage of exclusive Royal College-produced educational content, access the business training activities delivered by RBC, or participate in member-engagement and outreach activities.
The Royal College will not share personal member information with RBC as part of the agreement.
RBC will never receive member contact information from the Royal College.
Information you provide to RBC falls under RBC’s privacy policies, which ensure that the safety and security of clients’ personal, business and financial information is always the highest priority.
|The agreement with RBC does not depend on a specific number of sign-ups.|
Ready to connect with RBC? Request a no obligation, confidential review of your needs
If you have questions, ideas or suggestions for expanding or improving the Royal College’s member benefits programs, we would love to hear from you. Contact the Royal College Services Centre at: 613-730-6243, toll-free 1-800-461-9598 or email email@example.com