Royal College Travel Service
COVID-19 and travel: Read the latest update.
The Royal College Travel Service is for volunteers travelling to activities like committee meetings, workshops and examinations.
We are here to help you
To better support you, we recommend that you make all your reservations for travel and lodging, including changes and cancelations to reservations, directly with the Royal College Travel Service.
How we can help you
- Charge your flight or train directly to the Royal College;
- Access our reserved hotel room blocks and rates;
- Book your flight and hotel at the same time;
- Apply your personal loyalty programs (e.g. Aeroplan, Starwood Preferred Guest, etc.) to your reservation(s);
- Provide 24/7 travel support when travelling on behalf of the Royal College.
All volunteers traveling on behalf of the Royal College must submit their volunteer expense form and receipts for reimbursement.
How to submit your forms and receipts
- Hand them in at the event
- Scan and email them to the committee coordinator or correspondent at the Royal College responsible for sending out the notice of meeting
Attention: (insert your committee coordinator or correspondent)
The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
774 Echo Drive
Ottawa ON K1S 5N8
Book your travel and hotels
Please note that an updated Travel Policy has been approved by Royal College Council. The updated travel policy will take effect January 1, 2021.
The Royal College Travel Policy applies to all travellers who travel on behalf of the Royal College and are eligible to claim travel expenses.