Our international conferences
We will work with you to design a high quality conference on residency education, customized to meet your needs.
Benefits of hosting a Royal College conference
- Concentrated faculty development opportunities
- Opportunity to discuss local developments in residency education
- Enhanced prestige and regional promotion of your institution
- Collaborative learning between local and Canadian experts
What you should expect from a conference partnership
Over 6-9 months, we will work with you to develop a 2-3 day conference program. The program will include a mix of plenary speakers, sessions and workshops on your preferred topic areas. These may include
- faculty development in teaching and assessment,
- simulation education,
- competency-based medical education, etc.
We will provide the services of 4-6 experts to co-develop and co-deliver your conference sessions.
Examples of past conference partnerships
- Latin American Conference on Residency Education (LACRE)
- International Medical Education Leadership Forum (IMELF) flagship (Canada) and satellite events (Chile, South Africa, Sweden, etc.)
- KIMS Care (Kuwait)