MOC support tools and resources
The Royal College is committed to supporting Fellows’ lifelong learning from residency through retirement. As part of this, you’ll find tools and information below on how to use the MOC Program, enhance your professional development and engage with your Regional CPD Educator.
Tools and resources for the MOC Program
- See immediately where your personal activities fit in the MOC framework and credit system.
- Learn the basics in our short user’s manual.
- Read our MAINPORT ePortfolio quick start guide.
Bulk Journal Reading Transcript
to record the titles of journal articles read as part of Section 2:
(This is an Adobe PDF fillable form. To use it, you will need to open it in Adobe Reader software, which can be obtained on Adobe’s website free of charge. Please save the blank form to your desktop before you fill it out, then resave it before you submit.)
- Use the Clinical Audit Tool and the Clinical Audit Guideline to complete a chart audit for Section 3 credits.
- Use our reading checklist to decide how to upload your bulk reading and scanning activities.
Still looking for answers?
Leverage MAINPORT ePortfolio while you learn
Record your lifelong learning as you go by accessing your MAINPORT ePortfolio on your mobile phone.
Download the updated iPhone app through the
- We recommend that iPad users access the desktop version of MAINPORT ePortfolio in order to get the best user experience.
- Android users can download the app from the Play Store.
- Blackberry users can access MAINPORT ePortfolio via our mobile site.
Find personal support via the Royal College Services Centre
Knowledgeable staff at the Royal College Services Centre are available to take your calls and answer your emails. The centre operates Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time.
- MOC Program info for Fellows
- MOC Program info for health care professionals
- About the MOC Program
- About MAINPORT ePortfolio
- MOC FAQ
Royal College Services Centre 1-800-461-9598 or 613-730-6243
For inquiries related to MAINPORT ePortfolio, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.